As an Instructor (Modules) or a Leader (Community) in Blackboard you have the permission to enrol colleagues on to your Module/Community. At the current time we have 3 main roles within Blackboard.
- Instructor/Leader – this allows you to add/edit content, access the Grade Centre and enrol colleagues
- Teaching Assistant – All of the above apart from enrolling colleagues
- Student/Participant – Can view and participate in activities. No editing rights apart from within the group tool (if enabled)
Log into your module and navigate to Control Panel > Users and Groups> Users.
- Move mouse cursor over the Enrol User button
- From the drop-down select “Find Users to Enrol”
- On the next screen enter the staff username, e.g. nak55. From the role drop-down select the role, e,g, Instructor
- Click Submit. You have enrolled a colleague on to your module.