Thanks to the efforts of ISS and the Learning Technologies team it is now possible to easily re-organise your list of modules by academic year.
- Login to Blackboard
- On the Institution Tab visit the Course List area and move your cursor over the top right corner, so that a letter S is visible
- Click on the letter S (Settings) in the top right
- You will now see the page “Personalise: My Courses”
- In section 1. Terms – select the check box next to the text Group by Term
- Select all of the years that you wish to see, e.g. 2013/14, 2012/13
- You can re-order the years in the Terms area by dragging and dropping them
- If you do not want ot be able to view certain modules, de-select the relevant check boxes
- Click Submit and you are finished
An example of the new ordered view by academic year. Click on the image below to view a larger one.