The first Course Build focus group took place on the 15th January 2018. This was a great session with a number of requirements resulting from the discussion. Topics covered included:
- the availability of content (adaptive release),
- the management of large files
- layout and style of a module/course
- the process of uploading/removing content
- ability to share content with non-enrolled students/staff
- integration with internal/external systems
The requirements gathered will be tidied up and sent to the members of the Task and Finish Group once all the focus groups have taken place.
There is an additional Course Build focus group taking place on the 1st February 2018 1.30pm-3.30pm and there are limited places still remaining if you would like to sign up and share your thoughts.