Newcastle University Technology Enhanced Learning Advocates (NUTELA) are a group of academic and professional services staff who are passionate about promoting technology in teaching.
We are inviting students to help us design a new logo! Something simple yet eye-catching that we can include on our website and in presentations, social media, and other printed materials.
You can find out more about NUTELA and some of the events we run at go.ncl.ac.uk/nutela
What you need to know?
- This competition is open to registered students across all Newcastle University campuses
- The logo must be 100% original and clearly feature the name NUTELA
- The logo must look good in colour and when printed in black and white
- The logo can’t contain licenced or copyright material (other than those owned by Newcastle University)
- The logo must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting
The logo should indicate the group is part of Newcastle University
How to submit
You should submit your design to email@example.com by 30 March 2020.
All submitted designs will be judged by a panel of members from our steering group. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org