- Go to your module a content area (e.g. Assessments).
- Make sure ‘Edit Mode’ is ON.
- Under Assessments choose Turnitin Assignment
- Enter any specific instructions, for example,any specifications for the name of the file. If marking anonymously, you may wish to tell students to include their student id in the title.
- Set the start and end dates (the first date students can submit and the last date)
- The Post Date is relevant if marking online You can use his as the date to release the score to students.
- Click Optional Settings
- You will find settings for marking anonymously, showing the Turnitin report for students and setting he grade to only display after the post date
- Click Submit to complete the process
For more information on the full the range of settings, see the full manual
Students maintain their ownership of their work which is submitted to Turnitin.
This work is held securely and is only available to staff with access to the module.