- Go to your module a content area (e.g. Assessments).
- Make sure ‘Edit Mode’ is ON.
- Under Assessments choose Turnitin Assignment
- Enter any specific instructions, for example,any specifications for the name of the file. If marking anonymously, you may wish to tell students to include their student id in the title.
- Set the start and end dates (the first date students can submit and the last date)
- The Post Date is relevant if marking online You can use his as the date to release the score to students.
- Click Optional Settings
- You will find settings for marking anonymously, showing the Turnitin report for students and setting he grade to only display after the post date
- Click Submit to complete the process
For more information on the full the range of settings, see the full manual