Epistemai, the University of Minnesota’s undergraduate philosophy journal, is now accepting paper submissions for our 2021 edition.
We’re looking for excellent undergraduate papers from any philosophical tradition and discipline. Selections will be made based on originality, engagement with the source material, depth of argument, maturity of vocabulary, clarity, conciseness, and accessibility of thoughts and language. We welcome submissions from diverse philosophical backgrounds and on a broad variety of topics.
Submission criteria and process:
• Must be written by an undergraduate.
• Max length of 15 pages or 3,000 words.
• Include a 100-200 word abstract summarizing your paper and page numbers.
• Chicago style citations are preferred.
• Cannot be published elsewhere.
• Include a cover page with all personal information (do not include name anywhere else in the paper): your name, your email, and your undergraduate institution name.
• Submit your paper electronically by February 1, 2022 by filling out and uploading a .docx or .docs (must be editable) to our google form [https://forms.gle/8C8G3nosGDhgLxBr9].
Papers will be selected by early spring. You will be notified as to our decision at that time.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Contact Wangechi Mwaura at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.