Taking a road trip and need to find this week’s petrol prices?

Statistics…..legislation…..government bills….these often aren’t the type of things which get us jumping up and down with excitement and if we do need to find information on them it can be a bit daunting to know where to start. Where do I find statistics on this week’s petrol prices?….Where do I find historic proceedings of the Old Bailey? ……Where do I find out information on GDP growth? How can I find European or international case law?……What changes are forecast for the post-referendum UK economy?…… These are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of questions that can underpin vital academic research or help you with a business start up.

But never fear, your trusty librarians are here with our Government Publication Guide. Hurrah I hear you shout!

On the Government Publication Guide you will find a wealth of subscriptions and high quality links to statistical information, legislation, parliamentary publications and international statistics and official publications. So what are you waiting for…….head to the guide and check it out!