Despite its name, Web of Science provides access to current and retrospective multidisciplinary information from approximately 8,500 high impact journals, including titles within their Social Sciences Citation Index®, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index™ collections. Web of Science allows cited reference searching where you can navigate forward, backward, and through the literature, searching all disciplines and time spans to uncover all the information relevant to your studies.
Where to find Web of Science:
- Or you can find it under the Journals and Databases tab in your Subject Guide:
Web of Science coverage:
- More than 20,000 journal, books, and conference titles
- Over 69 million records
- More than 90,000 books
- Over 10 million conference papers
Web of Science content:
- Life sciences, biomedical sciences, engineering, social sciences, arts & humanities.
- Strongest coverage of natural sciences, health sciences, engineering, computer science, materials sciences.
Here’s some advanced search tips from Web of Science…