We have access to this database from 12th November until 11th December.
- Over 9000 publications available in the database containing company (Financials, company news, M&A deals/ rumours, analytical tools), country (forecasts, reports,..etc) and industry data (global industry reports, news, competition and market info)
- Top global sources such as BMI, Global Data, Dun & Bradstreet, Allied Research, Buddecom, Euromonitor, Mintel, MarketLine as well as data sourced locally in each emerging market
- 5m company profiles and financials in hard to get locations
- 540,000 research reports published every year
- Archived and indexed content in a searchable and easy to use format
- Includes a focus on emerging markets
- Access on and off campus
To access the database, click on the link here and select ‘Client log in’ (top right corner). You will need to be on campus to access the database or if you are of campus please access via RAS.
The trial ends on December 11th. Please explore and email us your feedback, or post it as a comment on this blog.