We have temporary trial access to Springer Protocols from now until 1st May 2021.
Springer Protocols is a collection of ebook series, including the world’s largest online database of biomedical and life science protocols, comprising:
- Methods in Molecular Biology
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Springer Protocols Handbooks
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Methods in Biotechnology
Springer Protocols offers researchers access to up to 30 years’ worth of time-tested, step-by-step protocols for immediate use in their labs. Building on the heritage of the Methods in Molecular Biology series and content from other quality resources, researchers can be sure that whichever protocol they choose, it will be the most reliable and accurate technique.
What are the key features of Springer Protocols?
- Access to over 58,000 protocols, growing rapidly
- Covering cell biology, biochemistry, genetics, neuroscience, immunology, pharmacology, plant sciences and more
- Based on tried and tested resources including Methods in Molecular Biology
- Springer Nature Experiments interface connects researchers with the most relevant protocols quicker, allowing you to refine your search by technique, organism and cell line
Explore Springer Protocols on and off campus, logging in with your Newcastle University username and password as prompted, until 1st May 2021.
Please send any comments on how this resource supports your research, teaching or study, or any queries, to your Liaison team.