I’m trying to post more frequently!

This whole belly dancing malarkey isn’t playing out! I went for a few lessons, and now I’ve missed two, so I suspect I might be a bit behind! Last week I was feeling a bit rough, and this week I was so totally engrossed in uni work I missed the time I needed to leave uni to get there. Oh well, I think I might sack it off and take it up again next term. I can’t let my amazing jingly jangly scarf go to waste can I?!

So today has been really good. I had a nice supervisorial meeting. Rob and Elaine liked the photos I’d taken and the notes I’d made, so that’s great. I’m looking forward to summer when exploring these places will be pleasant. The days I went out and took photos were awfully cold and dreary!

I’ve really gotten into the swing of being at uni. I’ve started coming in more frequently, I’ve got a stash of coffee and tea in the office, actually I even have a stash of breakfast cereal and pot noodles. I’m such a student!

I’m quite excited, next week I start my teaching assistant work again. This semester I’m TA-ing on Regulating Sexuality. It was one of my favourite modules as an undergrad so I was pretty pleased to get the gig!

The rest of this week is a little quiet, busy socially but quiet uni wise. Then it reverses next week, and it’s all business! I’m very excited, this week it’s skeptics in the pub on Wednesday, a thing on the science of light on Thursday, tea with a friend on Friday, I’m not sure about Saturday, and tonight I’m off to the cinema to see The Gray. I hear its rubbish, but it’s cheap night so who cares, right? Next week will be all work and no play, teaching, a HASS lecture and I was supposed to have a PGR lecture but it’s been cancelled, so good bye to my free lunch!