NUTELA hope that you are able to join us for the next Pizza, Pop and Practice. This time we are focusing on flipped classrooms.
The event takes place on the 20th of May from 12pm until 2pm in the Committee Room at the Robinson Library.
In the sessions we will explore:
- What is a “flipped classroom”?
- View flipped classroom examples from Newcastle University
- Find out student feedback from flipped classroom activity
- Learn about any barriers you may face, and the best way to overcome these
- Hear about lessons learned from colleagues using flipped classroom techniques
To book your place fill out a registration form.