About Us

Hi! I am Jocelyn and I am currently in the second year of my Politics degree at Newcastle University. I am originally from Glasgow but decided to venture south of the border to study as no university experience is complete without some student debt! I decided to study politics in my final year of school as it was, quite simply, my favourite subject. I am now a year and half into my degree and I am happy to say that Politics was definitely the right choice for me! I am currently living in Jesmond (along with the rest of the student population!) which is very close to campus and the city centre.

My name is Joe, I am 21 years old and I am from North Nottinghamshire.  My main interest in politics is political theory.  I love Newcastle University and the city and I am eager to share my university experience with others.

Hi I’m Frankie studying single honours Politics at Newcastle University. I’ve just turned 20, I’m in my second year and I live in Jesmond with my friends. I really love Politics at Newcastle there are so many interesting modules and subjects to choose from. When I’m not in lectures and seminars I enjoy getting involved in other activities such as debating and mooting competitions. I like to be busy and active so I also play squash and lacrosse every week with the UNI.

I’m Seb Trower, and I’m 20 years old.  Originally from Cambridge, I’m currently living in Newcastle, in the second year of my Politics degree. I like to think I’ve found the right balance between work and play, and so while I dedicate much of my time to lectures, seminars and preparation work, I also maintain my keen interest in sport, keep up to date with current affairs, and enjoy all that Newcastle as a city has to offer.