Our new FMS faculty liaison in LTDS

graeme boxwellI am currently working in the Learning and Teaching Development Service as the main pedagogic lead for ePortfolio. I’m also involved with OLAF (online assessment and feedback) and have a keen interest in other e-Learning initiatives such as Open Badges and Learning Analytics. I will still be continuing with my main duties, but in addition I am now the new FMS faculty liaison for LTDS.

The liaison role is similar to the library liaison role and I will:

• Be a point of contact for quality enhancement and technology enhanced learning information, resources, queries and questions
  • Help coordinate support requests for consultancy projects and other activity
  • Identify opportunities to make links to existing technology enhanced learning activities
  • Attend FLTSEC meetings, and appropriate SLTSEC meetings / away days
  • Disseminate timely technology enhanced learning information to the Faculty and Schools
  • Develop an understanding of the disciplinary perspectives and challenges to enable targeted information to be provided, and to feed into LTDS planning.

My email address is graeme.redshaw-boxwell@newcastle.ac.uk and I’m available on ext 83903. You can also find me on twitter – @graemeboxwell.

Graeme Redshaw-Boxwell, Learning and Teaching Development Service