My module for MSc Biodiversity Consevation and Ecosystem Management started on 16th March – as the Universities shut down.
Was so looking forward to:
- learning to make promotional videos
- students taking us on guided tours of local Nature Reserves
- external speakers ond Policy and Practice from NP AONB partnership, Natural History Society etc.
- Trips to Hepple rewilding and Chillingham wild cattle
- … was going to be my best module ever
But I know my problems of a thwarted module were nothing compared to many, so we girded our loins and got our thinking caps on and wrestled with technology:
More next week