The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics at Newcastle University welcomes applications for postdoctoral fellowships to be hosted here.
If you are interested in applying for either:
to be hosted at Newcastle University, please submit a preliminary application by the deadline of 17:00 BST, July 16th, 2021. Applications should be submitted via an email addressed to both Danielle.Leonard@newcastle.ac.uk and Christopher.Harrison@newcastle.ac.uk.
The preliminary application should include:
- A CV with your key publications
- A short research statement (3 pages maximum)
We also welcome applications for:
- The Stephen Hawking Fellowship
- The Royal Astronomical Society Fellowship
- The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship
- The Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
- The Royal Society Newton International Fellowship
- and other external fellowships.
Please contact relevant members of academic staff to discuss applications.