We would like our blog to be inclusive and interactive. Which means we need you! Whether you’re at the University or are from the external community, if you have an idea for something you would like to see on our blog or would like to write a blog post, please drop us an email: FMS.Diversity@ncl.ac.uk. Some ideas to get you started:
- Do you have an opinion or response to something you’ve seen in the media?
- Are you a student affected by any EDI issues that you would like to write about?
- Are you doing any research related to EDI that you would like to share?
- Would you like to share your inspirations or role models?
- Do you face challenges in your career related to EDI issues?
We want a diverse range of topics, tones and styles, so feel free to be creative!
We’re also always looking for people to help with our communications. So, if you’re interested in helping to promote an EDI-related event, or you’d like to take over our twitter feed for day, let us know!
There are also several sources of funding designed to promote EDI for both staff and students. In particular, the EDI Fund (EDIF), is able to provide up to £5,000 worth of funding for innovative projects designed to support the EDI agenda at the University. So, if you have any burning ideas for a project, get in contact with us at FMS.Diversity@ncl.ac.uk. Or, if you still need some inspiration, read all about past projects in the Faculty that have been funded by EDIF.
We can’t wait to hear from you!