You can play episode 2 via this page at the widget above, or on your device by following either of these links:
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/newcastle-oral-history-unit-podca-8QojZr
- Podbean: https://nohuc.podbean.com/
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/n3pe9ooa
The following reading materials are discussed specifically in our podcast with Professor Paula Hamilton:
- Hamilton, PI, Thomson, A & Frisch, M 1994, ‘The Memory and History Debates: Some International Perspectives’, The Journal of the Oral History Society (Britain), vol. 22, no. 2.
- Hamilton, PI 2010, ‘A Long War: Public Memory and the Popular Media’ in Radstone, S & Schwarz, B (eds), Memory: Histories, Theories, Debates, Fordham University Press, USA, pp. 299-311.
- Hamilton, PI 2011, ‘The Proust Effect: Oral History and the Senses’ in Ritchie, DA (ed), The Oxford Handbook of Oral History, Oxford University Press, New York, USA, pp. 219-232.
Professor Hamilton’s full publication portfolio can be accessed at: https://www.uts.edu.au/staff/paula.hamilton
Our annual public lecture that Paula delivered in 2019 is available to view at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Ik0Vrt2Pg