Andy Clark presents a new podcast series to mark the 40th anniversary of the Lee Jeans occupation.
- For more details on the Lee Jeans occupation, see the following publications:
- Robertson M, Clark A. ‘We Were the Ones Really Doing Something About It’: Gender and Mobilisation against Factory Closure. Work, Employment and Society 2019, 33(2), 336-344.
- Clark A, Gibbs E. Voices of social dislocation, lost work and economic restructuring: Narratives from marginalised localities in the ‘New Scotland’. Memory Studies 2020, 13(1), 39–59.
- Clark A. Stealing Our Identity and Taking It over to Ireland’: Deindustrialization, Resistance, and Gender in Scotland. In: High, S., Perchard, A., and MacInnon, L, ed. The Deindustrialized World: Confronting Ruination in Postindustrial Places. Vancouver: University of British Columbia Press, 2017, pp.331-347.
- Clark A. And the next thing the chairs barricaded the door’: The Lee Jeans factory occupation, trade unionism and gender in Scotland in the 1980s. Scottish Labour History 2013, 48, 116-134.