Beginnings, middles and endings

In August 2019, I’m leaving my post as Vital North Partnership Manager with Newcastle University and Seven Stories: The National Centre for Children’s Books, supported by Arts Council England and Newcastle City Council.

But as my time working with the Vital North Partnership ends, I have an exciting new beginning to look forward to. I’m staying with Newcastle University and going to manage the Centre for Doctoral Training in Digital Civics and Digital Economy Research Centre in Open Lab, part of the School of Computing! I’m excited to get started.

The Vital North Partnership’s work will be continuing – there are lots of interesting projects coming up this autumn which my Newcastle University and Seven Stories colleagues will be working on. And there are lots of exciting plans in the pipeline. I’ll be keeping a close eye on developments!

For now, I’m signing off the Vital North Partnership blog and I imagine there will be a period of time when this blog won’t be updated. All of the posts on this blog will be backed up on the Children’s Literature in Newcastle blog, which is being actively maintained. Do have a look at their posts to keep up to date!

Author: Rachel Pattinson

The Vital North Partnership is a strategic partnership between Seven Stories and Newcastle University, supported by Arts Council England. The partners share the goal of achieving excellence in the field of children's literature. I provide project management, development, co-ordination and communication functions to facilitate the Partnership's work.