We are starting the week of our anthology launch with a nice list of good news about our writers and poets:
- Vanessa Lampert was a Top 10 finalist at the Troubadour International International Poetry Prize 2018, judged by Daljit Nagra and Jo Shapcott. She also won a book bundle from Nine Arches Press.
- This month Natalie Crick has new poems in Marble Poetry Magazine, A Restricted View From Under The Hedge (Hedgehog Press) and New Welsh Review.
- Natalie Crick‘s poem ‘Chadlington Village, Hampshire’ has been selected as a runner-up finalist for the PBS & Mslexia Women’s Poetry Competition 2018, judged by Carol Ann Duffy. Her poem will be published in Issue 80 of Mslexia magazine (December 2018) and listed in the Spring 2019 PBS Bulletin, as well as online features. This particular poem was written during and following a workshop taught by Sean O’Brien at the Summer School 2018 module for MA Writing Poetry students at Newcastle University on the subject of ‘The Long Poem’.
- Alexandra Corrin-Tachibana has two poems ‘Tatami‘ and ‘Ants’ published in Eunoia Review, and a poem, Japanese Office, published in the December issue of Snakeskin.
- It is a double-surprise for fiction writer Natalie Dunn (pen name Natalie Nera) as the second batch of her poems is published in the prestigious LiteroMania magazine in Romania, in a beautiful translation by Mircea Dan Duta.