- How does a lack of access to clean water and sanitation increase the spread of AMR?
- Can you explain how wastewater has been used as a tool to guide healthcare decisions during the pandemic?
- What are the key challenges facing the healthcare sector in preventing the spread of AMR infection?
- You and your colleagues have successfully trialled two new qPCR assays to detect transmissible AMR. Can you outline your DNA-based testing method and explain the benefits of this?
- What steps should be taken at a policy level to avoid the worst-case scenario of 10 million annual deaths by 2050?
We are excited to be part of the India-UK team investigating the release of antibiotics in India’s waterways. This project fits nicely in our portfolio of ARM research projects. You can read about it in the Newcastle University Press Release or these sources: Hindustan Times, The Times of India, Deccan Herald, India Education Diary, The Times of Bengal, The Week, and India Inc.