Our transformative agreements allow researchers to publish their articles as open access for free in thousands of journals from publishers including Wiley, Springer, T&F, OUP, CUP, BMJ and the Royal Society.
To help familiarise authors with the publishing workflows of these new agreements we are running an online ‘open publishing week’ where publishers will present details of how the agreements work in practice, explaining what authors should expect at each stage of the publication process.
The scheduled events are:
- Royal Society (19/07/21, 11.00-12.00)
- CUP (19/07/21, 14.00-15.00)
- T&F (20/07/21, 10.00-11.00)
- Springer (20/07/21, 14.00-15.00)
- OUP (21/07/21, 11.00-11.00)
- Wiley (21/07/21, 14.00-15.00)
- BMJ (22/07/21, 11.00-12.00)
The broader aim of these agreements is to transform all subscription journals to full and immediate open access. You can read more about that in our post ‘Transformative agreements – an easier route to open access‘ or talk to us about them at open publishing week.