We’re pleased to announce the launch of the very first TechNet Virtual Conference taking place on 19 June 2009.
You told us that time and budget pressures make attending in person events difficult â€“ so to help both you and the environment we decided to take the TechNet Conference virtual. Now you and your colleagues can join us to get a flavour of some key Microsoft technologies from the comfort of your own desks.
- Windows 7 – Deployment and Management
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – 10 things to make life easier for IT Pros
- An overview of Office Communications Server R2 and voice capabilities
- The trials and tribulations of SharePoint implementation
We are also really pleased to announce an exclusive Keynote featuring Mark Russinovich, Microsoft Technical Fellow specialising in the Windows platform.
And that’s not the only difference this year. In addition to Microsoft technology news and product overviews from the experts, the TechNet Virtual Conference will also feature a second auditorium focused on IT Management, including:
- How IT will change over the next 10 years and why you should care – an exclusive session delivered at TechEd EMEA
- Growing the Business and Managing Costs at Microsoft – An Insider’s View, presented by Asif Jinnah, IT Manager, Microsoft UK