Update – 7th October 2020
All functionality has now been restored and the ReCap Service is running as normal. It is therefore possible to:
- View recordings – recordings are available to use and share with students
- Process recordings including the generation of automatic speech recognition (ASR) files for the addition of captions
- Make recordings – recordings can be made using the Personal Capture Software and Panopto Capture
- Upload media created elsewhere – if you have created recordings using other software while the ReCap service was unavailable these can now be uploaded to the system if you wish to do so
- Edit recordings – editing functionality is available including the import of automatic captions.
A full list of recently restored services can be viewed on the IT Service NUconnect website.
‘Video: Making Content at Home’ webinars can be booked via Elements
For further help and advice regarding any video creation options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org