Thursday 6th October
09.15-12.30 Workshops as per SRRDG programme
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Leadership and what it means in the NHS
- Periodontal plastic surgery masterclass
13.30-14.30 Key note lecture as per SRRDG programme
Teeth and Beyond- When is a tooth beyond repair? Professor Michael Naumann
14.30-17.30 Clinical Photography Workshop- ‘back to basics’
Dental photography expert, author and educator.
Aim: To develop basic knowledge and skills in clinical photography.
Learning Outcomes: Participants will be able to:
– Describe how clinical photographs can aid treatment planning.
– Select appropriate photographic equipment.
– List the functions of a DSLR camera.
– Capture high quality extra-oral and intra-oral clinical photographs.
N.B. A ‘camera clinic’ will also be available for those able to bring their own cameras.
Spaces will be limited on the Clinical Photography Workshop and allocated in a first-come basis. DFTs are welcome to join the SRRDG afternoon programme if they prefer or if the workshop is full. If you want to attend the photography workshop in the morning and SRRDG management panel in the afternoon please contact the organisers.