Tuesday 25 January – 11am-12pm, online
Hear ideas and current practice from colleagues across the University in this series of lightning talks exploring the innovative and future use of existing teaching spaces on campus for learning and assessment.
Presenters will discuss the future of spaces for digital exams with shifting assessment practices, how existing technology available to us all on campus can enhance education spaces for students and colleagues, and cutting-edge technology that could develop the blended learning experience.
- Digital Exams Spaces- Graeme-Redshaw-Boxwell, LTDS
- Holograms in Teaching- Dr Aleksey Kozikov, School of Maths, Stats and Physics
- Virtual Learning Spaces – Eleanor Gordon and Tracy Connell, Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Special Collections Virtual Reading Room – Ian Johnson and Dr Melanie Wood, Academic Services
- Developing Digital Residency- Dr Jenny Davidson and Dr Lucy Hatt, NUBS
- The Future of ReCap- Carol Summerside LTDS
This event is part of The Art of the Possible series of events giving you an opportunity to join the discussion about our future teaching and learning spaces on campus.