Student Enterprise Ambassador’s #EntrepreneurshipDiary: #1

Introducing our Student Enterprise Ambassador, John.

Hi, my name is John and I am a 3rd year Biomedical Sciences student with a business idea that I am pursuing while completing my degree at Newcastle University.  I was consequently nominated to be the Student Enterprise Ambassador for the School of Biomedical Sciences (SBMS).

So, what’s a Student Enterprise Ambassador?

Briefly, my role is to promote entrepreneurship and employability in SBMS through collaborating with various staff in SBMS and the Careers department, and students in SBMS and the wider student-body of Newcastle University.

To further achieve this agenda, I will be creating content based from my personal reflections on my entrepreneurship journey as my business idea progresses through various stages. The content will be in the form of blog posts, videos and photos which I will share through SMBSblog and post on my LinkedIn profile.

What are you aiming to do?

The goal of the content is for students to see how I am starting a business with the resources availed by the University (and the wider community) – you will have a peep into my “entrepreneurship diary”. You can follow along on this blog by clicking on the #EntrepreneurshipDiary tag.