The full programme is now available.
Please note due to the high number of delegates registered to attend the conference we have moved the Strand C Presentation sessions at both 10:30 and 14:00 to The Boiler House.
We are looking forward to welcoming delegates for a range of sessions including:
- Professor Suzanne Cholerton, PVC Learning and Teaching, who will introduce the new education strategy for Newcastle University.
- Keynote presentation on Learning Gain from Dr Camille Kandiko Howson, Academic Head of Student Engagement, King’s College London.
- A range of fascinating guest speakers invited from partner higher education providers.
- A lively mix of hands on workshops, presentations, lightning talks and posters, with the opportunity to showcase your own excellent and effective teaching.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues involved in Learning and Teaching from across the institution.
You can also view abstracts from all of the presenters in this abstract booklet.
Thank you to staff for all of the high quality poster submissions for this years Learning and Teaching Conference.
Voting is now open and you can view the posters and select the three you find most inspirational for your practice on the voting webpage
The vote will remain open throughout the conference closing at 3pm on 21 March 2018. The winner will be announced by Professor Suzanne Cholerton, PVC Learning and Teaching, at the Presentation and Awards drinks reception.