Thursday 6 June 2019, University of Bath
Call for Papers now open
If you have an idea for an interactive workshop submit your abstract by the 31 January 2019.
Examples topics include:
- Student choice in assessment
- Providing alternative assessments
- Quality assurance and equivalency
- Allowing extra time in exams for all students
- Administration of examination innovations
- Innovating mitigating circumstances processes
Your abstract should include:
- A short title of no more than 20 words.
- The name and contact details for the lead presenter and name of any co-presenters
- A clear statement of the topic of your session will develop participants’ understanding, skills and knowledge through discussion, practice or activity.
- An outline of the proposed schedule of the session. Each workshop will last for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Please return these details to email@example.com