Inspire – sharing great practice in Arts and Humanities teaching and learning
3–4 March 2016
The Waterfront Hotel, Brighton
The call for papers for the HEA Arts and Humanities conference closes on 11 January 2016.
We are accepting paper, ignite sessions, workshop and poster submissions on the following themes:
- Innovate: How are we adopting and implementing innovative practice in Arts and Humanities teaching and learning?
- Assessment: How can we meet the assessment & feedback challenges in Arts and Humanities?
- Achievement: How can we support student retention and attainment in Arts and Humanities?
- Embedding employability: How can we embed employability and prepare students for their transition into the world of work or postgraduate study through our teaching and learning strategies?
- Developing our practice: How do we drive our own practice forwards, what are effective strategies for continuing professional development?
For more information about the conference formats, to download a submission form, and to book your place, visit the conference page.