The PTES asks postgraduate taught students in universities across the United Kingdom about their course and their learning experiences.
What is it?
The survey asks eligible postgraduate taught students about the whole student learning experience including;
- motivations for taking the programme
- information they were given to help choose their programme
- their experience of teaching and learning
- the organisation of the programme
- assessment and dissertation (or major project)
- career development
Why is it important?
The survey presents an opportunity for students to shape the student experience: the feedback we receive is valuable in helping to enhance the postgraduate taught experience at Newcastle.
All the respondents are entered into a prize draw (see terms and conditions). In 2017, the prizes include:
- 1st Place prize: 9.7-inch iPad Pro (one available to win)
- 2nd Place prizes: iPad mini 4 (two available to win)
- 3rd Place prizes: £20 Amazon gift card (20 available to win)
Further details and support can be found on the LTDS webages. If you have any specific questions please contact LTDS@ncl.ac.uk