The Advance HE Good Practice Grants are now open for applications. These grants will give Advance HE members an opportunity to develop and share innovative practice.
Newcastle University is an Advance HE member so all Newcastle University staff would be eligible to apply.
There are two funding strands:
- Up to £1000 for ‘What Works’ case studies
- Up to £4000 for solution-based proposals
Projects that use creative approaches and mediums such as film, animation, and infographic-rich reports are particularly welcomed.
Advance HE are also particularly interested in:
- Good practice in inclusive leadership: What works?
- Fostering a sense of belonging for staff and students: What works?
- Successful transitions: What works for different student groups?
Application deadline is the 7 February 2020 and you can find full information on the Advance HE website.