New webinars available for colleagues planning their teaching and creating their content. Find out more and book using the links below:
- Explore non synchronous learning activities
- Facilitating peer learning
- Video next steps: edit caption and share your videos This 60-minute session follows up the Video: Making content at home session.
New dates available for
- Video: Making content at home
- Canvas Webinars: Fundamentals, Assignments, Quizzes, Advanced Quizzes, Professional Services, Collaboration and Communication and Online Marking and Feedback
- Rethinking your module design
- Electronic marking with Turnitin
- Use rubrics effectively for feedback and assessment
Daily drop ins
Need some specific advice on that one little thing you need to be able to do with your content/assessment/learning activity? Pop into a drop in sessions and we can help you decide what might be most effective way for you.
Join any session at the days and times noted on the Flexible Learning schedule. (Campus login required: email@example.com)
Full schedule and how to join (no need to book drop in)
Flexible Learning 2020 resources and support
Visit the flexible learning webpages to find out more about the support available for the implementation of the Education Resilience Framework (ERF). You can also access a number of step by step guides to help support teaching delivery in 2020/21.