On Friday, at the end of this Art of the Possible event, we got together with Dr David Kennedy, Dean of Digital Education, to look back over the main themes and to find out his views on some of the common questions and challenges running through the week.
Many thanks to David for this conversation, to all our speakers and presenters who have contributed over the week, and to colleagues who have come along and shared their insights and questions.
Let’s keep these conversations going!
You can catch up on recordings and resources from links on this blog:
- Debbie Kemp – Embracing AI
- David Kennedy and Ruth Valentine in conversation on the Learning and Teaching@Newcastle podcast on AI
- Stephen Parnell, James Stanfield, David Grundy – Embracing AI at Newcastle
- Jack Ennis, Jo Robinson-Lamb – Microsoft and AI
- Emily Dott – Information Literacy, Information Seeking and AI (Slides only – no recording is available for this session)