On the 17th of December, the Learning and Teaching Development Service will be launching their new website, alongside the new Case Studies database.
The new LTDS website replace the old QuILT website, and will provide University staff will a clear route to find the things you need related to learning and teaching development and teaching quality assurance at Newcastle University.
We have many workshops and webinars running, and we will be developing a new booking system in the New Year.
The new Case Studies database has over 100 examples of good teaching practice across the University. Use it to inspire and support you in your teaching.
Alongside the revision of the website, we have launched this Learning and Teaching Development blog covering:
- news in learning and teaching from around the University, including teaching quality assurance
- theme based collections of case studies of good practice from academic and support staff
- reports from learning and teaching related projects including Innovation Award holders
- changes and rapid updates to learning and teaching services supported by LTDS (Blackboard, ReCap, ePortfolio, etc)
- hints and tips, tricks and tools covering all aspects of LTDS areas of responsibility