Inspera Assessment (the university system for centrally supported digital exams) is supported by the Learning and Teaching Development Service with a range of training options open to all staff. We now have a new training session aimed at Professional Service colleagues due to run on March 9 from 3-4pm. You can sign up via Elements.
This session will introduce the digital exam platform Inspera, and how to support an Inspera digital exam.
- Introduction to Inspera
- Creating an account
- Reviewing crated questions and question sets
- Basic functionality including randomisation and question choice options
- Allow listing and adding resources
- Checking the student view
- Entering or amending question marks
- Inspera Scan sheets
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for any professional services colleague supporting an Inspera digital exam.