There is now updated information security guidance on the ISS web site.
This new guidance, along with a printer-friendly desktop companion, can be accessed here
Published information includes…
- Understanding Information Security
- Accessing ICT Services
- Protecting your data and devices
- Scam Emails
- Email and Internet
- Protecting ICT services
A web link is also provided to the University’s Information Security Policy.
This guidance is aimed at all users of ICT across the University. More technical guidance for ICT personnel will be published in the near future and will be based on the feedback received through the planned Information Security Workshops.
The information security workshops for computing officers will be taking place on the dates and times shown below. If you are interested in attending, please reserve your place using the links:
The workshops will take place in Claremont Tower, room 701. Please see the attachment for more information.
1. InfoSec Workshop, Mon 19 March, 09:30 – 11:30
2. InfoSec Workshop, Wed 21 March, 09:30 – 11:30
3. InfoSec Workshop, Mon 26 March, 09:30 – 11:30
4. InfoSec Workshop, Wed 28 March, 09:30 – 11:30