From the 1 November 2019 the Faculty of Medical Sciences is changing. Three new research institutes support our research activity. They allow us to be responsive to global challenges.
A set of research themes unite researchers from different disciplines. They highlight our specialist knowledge and focus areas.
Find out more about our new research institutes and themes.
The following websites are no longer active:
- Institute for Ageing
- Institute of Cellular Medicine
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biosciences
- Institute of Health and Society
- Institute of Genetic Medicine
- Institute of Neuroscience
- Northern Institute for Cancer Research
If you followed a link to a page on one of these decommissioned websites, the following links should help you. If you were looking for:
- a particular person, try our people search
- study opportunities, try our undergraduate or postgraduate prospectuses
- one of our research facilities or research centres
- information for clinical academics
- equality, diversity and inclusion information
- Faculty of Medical Sciences news or events
- how we work with business
- vacancies at Newcastle University
For public engagement enquiries, please email Fms.firstname.lastname@example.org