FAME is a library database that covers UK and Irish companies providing data for company accounts, ratios, activities, ownership and management.
We’ve put together a short video to give you 3 reasons why you might want to use the FAME database in your research.
There are many more reasons but these will get you started!
VIDEO TO GO HERE!
So many reasons to use FAME
- To find company profiles, financials, credit scores…
- To do a peer analysis of companies within the same sector
- To create your own ‘company set’ based on your own chosen criteria, such as industry, number of employees, region….the list goes on!
- To download your own data set for analysis to use in assignments
- For your own career research, e.g. to find out more before an interview
- Many professionals use FAME and other databases like it so you will be enhancing your own skills for employment – add it to your CV!
Where is it?
To access FAME follow the links from our Company information guide