The FMS Technology Enhanced Learning Conference 2022 will run in the week beginning 7th November. We would like to invite all members of staff – Professional Services, Clinical, Teaching and Research – in FMS and NUMed to showcase their work in teaching and learning, whether this is in the classroom, online, or managing things behind the scenes.
Conference themes include:
- Video and Beyond – Virtual and Augmented Reality, Animations, 3D Scanning and Printing
- Work Smarter – Improving our workflows, shortcuts, efficiency in processes.
- Continuous Professional Development – Developing and implementing CPD
- Digital Assessment
Submissions close at the beginning of October. Please check out the Conference Page for full details.
In addition to the FMS TEL Team, confirmed speakers and events include…
- Prof Ruth Valentine, Dean of Education, FMS
- Dr David Kennedy, Dean of Digital Education
- Dr Paul Hubbard, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, NUMed
- Mr Leonard Shapiro, University of Cape Town
- Dr Iain Keenan, School of Medical Education
- Special Edition FMS TEL Journal Club
- Lightning Talks