FMS TEL recently delivered a quick Canvas Booster session for Population Health Sciences Institute, which covered the themes below. You can find the recording for this session in our Canvas Community. Other resources are shared below – you may need to log in to Canvas to access these.
- Our blog posts on the subject of quizzes, including case studies.
- New Quizzes vs Classic Quizzes (headline – use New Quizzes for future-proofing, unless you really need a specific feature of the Classic ones).
- Using Item Banks with New quizzes
- Statistics and Item Analysis for quiz Responses
- Adding Feedback to quiz responses
- 30 minute webinar on getting the most out of discussion boards.
- Our blog posts on the subject of discussion boards
- Case study on boosting engagement in discussion boards
- Designing Accessible Content – NUIT Guidelines
- Microsoft Accessibility Checker Help
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Accessibility Help
- Our 30 minute webinar about Accessibility and Digital Literacy
- Our blog posts about accessibility
- Our 30 minute webinar on H5P with demonstrations
- Our blog posts about H5P
- Accessibility for H5P – NUIT Guidelines